Even being a writer

 

Even being a writer

Introduction 

Even being a writer, I turned out a pessimist a few months back after seeing the figures of my site on "Google Search Console."

I mean, it was not working bro. Fast forward to 5 months after launch and all my write-ups were in vain.
Do you know, how much it hurt when you see your articles in the 70th, 80th, and 90th positions?
Can you feel my pain? Oh come on, you can't. You haven't been through it.
And, I really wish you DON'T have to. That's why I'm here offering my services to a FEW candidates.
Thankfully, I've passed this daunting stage and DOZENS of my articles are ranking on Google.
How?
Well, I used my insights and researched a lottttt. Digging deep, I found the factors that were keeping my articles from ranking and started infusing them into the new articles.
Guess what?
It was magic. Now 3 of my new articles were in the top 3, and 8 were in the 5 to 10 position. All of it happened in a month.
So, if you don't want to cross a brutal pathway in the world of BLOGGING, ping me back to have a look at my samples and pick a smooth road rather than one with cobbles.
A bit about Me:
* I've been in the writing field for more than 2 years and assisted 42 local and international clients.
* Offering my services on Fiverr (reviews are given below)
* Running 2 sites successfully
* Previously worked as an editor and proofreader
* Done with a Digital Marketing course so I have a better know-how of keywords and ranking strategy.
Payrate:
It's 2.5 rpw for those who need one write-up and 2 rpw for ones who want long-term service. (Non-negotiable)
P.S: A few days later, some of my clients also reached out to mention that their articles were ranking now and it was really CHERISHING.

Post a Comment

0 Comments